Constantly looking for the kit you need to outsmart pressured carp? Using boxes for rigs, pouches for marker floats and leads, another box for beads, swivels and stops? With the Box Logic Rig Station everything you need is in one organised, practical workspace.
Able to keep the smaller rig bits and tools together with the efficiency of a traditional tackle box, but with enough storage for spods, markers, even cobweb PVA loading tubes and refills it’s the ultimate way to keep you fishing as effectively as possible.
Fold out legs keep everything flat and to hand, and with neat Nash touches like storage loops to keep ready baited rigs to hand and a slide out rig board the Rig Station is the complete carp work space.
- Large capacity tackle box with a double depth of 10cm to provide compartments to accommodate larger items
- Variable partitioning to customize storage space to suit your tackle. Supplied with four large and eight small dividers
- Fold flat spring-loaded adjustable legs with mud feet
- Deep lip worktop to prevent tackle spill
- Metric and imperial calibration for accurate rig construction
- Storage draw with integral rig board
- Ready to go rig retaining loops
Contents and additional products shown for illustrative purposes only